14 Mar Special Mothering Sunday Turkey- English Rose Turkey Crown Roast
Posted at 09:42h in Recipes
Why not make this Mothering Sunday special with a Special English Rose Turkey Roast.
A simple recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
- Fresh turkey breast on the bone (5-6 pounds), rinsed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons pastured butter room temperature
- Sea salt garlic powder and black pepper, to taste
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 small carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion peeled and quartered
- 12 garlic cloves
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Rub the turkey breast with the butter, both on the outside and inside the cavity.
- Next, sprinkle Sea Salt, pepper and garlic powder all over the turkey breast.
- Place the chopped veggies, including the garlic cloves, into the bottom of your roasting pan. You want a pan that doesn’t have a lot of extra space – it should hold the turkey breast just right.
- Once you have your veggies arranged, place the turkey breast on top, breast up.
- Roast the turkey breast for about 2.5 hours. If you check the temperature, it should read 165 degrees F. Once the turkey breast is cooked, transfer it to a heat-resistant cutting board Using aluminum foil, rest the turkey breast for 30 minutes.